NAPERVILLE -- Rhea + Kaiser has earned recognition for client and agency work from the National Agri-Marketing Association.
The agency recently received regional Best of NAMA awards in the areas of advertising, digital and public relations. The annual Best of NAMA awards honor the best in agricultural communications for the past year. Awards are presented across six regions and in 62 categories covering advertising, public relations and digital for agribusiness and non-agribusiness audiences.
Regional first place and merit winners are eligible for national Best of NAMA awards. NAMA will announce the national awards during its annual Agri-Marketing Conference in Kansas City, Missouri, April 10-12, 2019.
R+K was recognized in the following categories:
• Radio Ad -- Series: Bayer, Delaro "Raise the Bar" Radio Series
• Television Ad -- Single or Series: Bayer, Delaro "Raise the Bar" TV Commercial
• Direct Mail -- Directed at Farmers, Growers and Ranchers -- three dimensional: Bayer, Cotton/Soy One-to-One Direct Mail
• Corporate Identity: Bayer, Delta First Logo
• Advertising to Agribusiness: NAMA, Region IV Best of NAMA Awards Show Creative Campaign
• Media Relations: Bayer, Lubbock Showcase
• Events -- Customer: Bayer, FiberMax One Ton Club/FiberMax Maximizer Club Events
• Events -- Customer: Bayer, Stoneville Legacy Club
• Events -- Internal: Rhea + Kaiser, Rhea + Kaiser Recharge
• internet website: FS, FS System website
• Social Tactic: Teralytic, Teralytic Social Campaign
"It is always an honor to receive awards for great work, but it is even more so when it comes from your industry peers," noted R+K President/CEO Diane Martin. "We're particularly proud to see recognition for our digital and social media campaigns, as that is an area of more recent growth for R+K. We're also really happy to see acknowledgment across our clientele."